Friday 13 May 2011

Glitter Nail Varnish

In the last few weeks I have been addicted to painting my nails! I keep buying some new varnishes and seeing what i can do with them, and this is the latest trial


I absolutely LOVE my new nail varnishes!
In the photo above is Models Own's Juicy Jules (silver glitter) and Barry M's Red Glitter 150.
Barry M's glitter varnish is much finer than the glitter in Models Own's varnish which I really liked as it seemed to give a better coverage and a much brighter colour. I only needed to use 2 coats of the Red Glitter however Juicy Jule's needed at least 3 coats for your nail to be completely covered in glitter!

Both the varnishes were absolutely beautiful! They are very long lasting, didn't need a top coat and didn't chip which for me is a major plus!! The only downfall I found was that they were sooo hard to get off!! Nail varnish remover didn't make them budge! I had to soak them in dialated nail varnish remover for a while and then use nail varnish remover on cotton wool. A lot of effort! BUT, they were gorgeous! Worth it I guess :)

Love & Peace

No comments:

Post a Comment