Monday 11 July 2011

Nail Art

I bought the new nail art pen/brush from Model's Own and I can't stop using it! It's so much fun! I haven't used the pen bit yet, which is basically like a dotting tool, but i have been using the brush. It's a lot thinner and longer than a normal brush which is perfect for making designs.

I'll upload a few photos, some might be bad quality if i've taken it on my phone, Sorry!







I've also been playing around with my shatter varnishes, trying to see if there's anything I can do with them that looks kind of cool and so far all I've come up with is this!


for some reason it's flipped! sorry I don't know how to put it back!
I thought it looked quite cute :) a 'shattered heart'. The only other thing i've done is, i've done a rainbow base and then put shatter over the top. Very easy and looked really good!

hope you like some of the designs :) leave me a comment if you do, much appreciated!

Love & Peace x



No comments:

Post a Comment