Monday 10 June 2013

Latest OPI's!

Hey guys! Hope you're all enjoying this sunny weather!

I saw a post a while ago about an amazing sale on frangrancedirect.co.uk so I had to check it out, and I was not disappointed! There was (and still is!) Essie varnishes for £1.99 and OPI's for £3.99! I couldn't believe it! I only ordered a few things as I'm weary of ordering from new sites, but know I know it's legit I will definitely be ordering more! As soon as I have the money to!

This time round I only bought 2 OPI's, which still only came to £7.98, cheaper than one would cost in the shops! So happy!

I ordered myself a pretty orange shade called A Roll In The Hague, from the Holland collection.

It's a beautiful, bright, pumpkin orange shade, perfect for summer and Hallowe'en! It looks so cute and would look super cute as orange nail art (as in the fruit...).

The second colour I ordered is called The Color of Minnie, obviously from the Minnie Mouse Collection!


It's a simple red with a slight pink glitter but it doesn't show up too much on the nail. It definitely is the colour of Minnie though! I'm going to Disney in Florida this October and I will definitely be rocking this colour! More than likely with some cute little Minnie, Mickey Mouse nail art going on! Can't wait to go!!

I did also get No More Breaks from Sally Hansen, but it just chipped instantly! Absolute crap! Hasn't helped my nails at all! And Essie's Waltz, but that just chipped off too! D: Gutted because I've been looking for a white nude colour for so long! I guess I'll stick to what I know, my wonderful OPI's!

Let me know if anyone's checked out fragrancedirect.co.uk and what you guys have picked up! I can't wait to order again!

x x

No comments:

Post a Comment