Thursday 4 July 2013

Coming up...

Hey guys,
I really wanted to come home from work tonight and write another post but my track pad still isn't working, and my body needs to sleep! I've got a day off tomorrow though, wohoo! So fingers crossed I'll get a couple put out then!

But in the mean time, I thought I'd just write a little update to let you know what's coming up (not in order!), and some other ideas that I've got :)

  • Sleek Candy Palette Review
  • Makeup Basics & Musts!
    Handy & Cheap Tools
  • My Basic Makeup Routine
  • Monsters University Sully inspired look!
    For My Disney Series
  • Monsters University Mike inspired look!
    For My Disney Series
  • Half Moon Nail Art Tutorial (once my nails are in better condition!)

So that's what I've got coming up so far! Let me know what you'd like to see first and I'll put it at the top of my To Do list!

Also, If anyone has any ideas on Disney Inspired looks I could do, please leave me a comment below! And I'll give your blog a shout out in my post if I do it!
x

No comments:

Post a Comment