Thursday 15 August 2013

Makeup Looks that didn't make the cut...

Hey everyone, I haven't done any recent looks as I've had a cold the last couple of days but I'm looking forward to getting back into it! I've got lots of ideas!

Here's a few pics of makeup looks that I've done that haven't made it onto my blog :) Either I hadn't had enough good photos, or I wasn't happy with the outcome of the final look! If you like any though, leave me a comment below and I'll redo the look and post it up!
This look was meant to be one from the Disney series, for the snake from The Jungle Book, but I wasn't happy with it, it looked too normal! haha
This was my Ursula look from the Disney series, but once again, I wasn't happy enough with it!

So that's them, I'm sure I've got more looks but the pictures sucked! Hopefully I'll have some more looks up by the end of the week! I've already done one look, fingers crossed for another tomorrow now that I'm feeling better :) 

11 comments:

  1. Loving the brown and gold! So pretty! Nice blog!

    Lorraine xx
    http://lollikelly.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thankyou! It's a look I wear a lot, using urban decay's El Durado liquid liner :) I love it! x x x

      Delete
  2. I would love to see a post on the Ursula look, I like it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thankyou :) I'll try and correct some photos, if not I'll attempt to redo the look sometime :) x x x

      Delete
  3. The first one is Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou so much, I love that one! Definitely going to redo it soon :) x x x

      Delete
  4. Love the one with the gold eyeliner!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! These are all so good. I think my fave is the one with the gold eyeliner!
    Hope your feeling better soon..

    Great post! Thanks for sharing!

    Hugs, Brittany, xx

    http://polkaanddots.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  6. thankyou! A lot seem to like the one with gold eyeliner, I may redo it sometime soon! :) x x x

    ReplyDelete
  7. I still think they are all really creative :)
    Following you on GFC. Will appreciate if you follow back and return the support too :D
    Cheers!
    Red Alice
    http://redraoalice.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete