Monday 13 January 2014

Inglot Eyeshadow Look!

Hey guys!
I've recently just moved to Cambridge and discovered there was an Inglot store here! Some how I think I will be spending half my life in there...
I went in and bought some gorgeous new eye shadows and lip colour from their freedom system and a new palette, but I wanted to do a look with the colours I've already got. Because it's just a small palette I forgot I had it half the time, but using it again had reminded me how amazing the eye shadows are! They are so creamy and pigmented, they are just amazing to work with!
Anyway, I hope you like my look!
Before I bought more, I only had the Freedom System 4 Palette, but being able to get the rainbow shadows give you so many options, and the price is just amazing! You could get about 3 shadows for the price of one from Mac, and the pigmentation and ease of use of Inglots shades win hands down.
The shades I originally had were: Top 08, which is a Satin Gold.
Left 106R - Nude Rainbow
Right 62 - Matte black with pink micro glitter
Bottom 114R - Purple Rainbow
(both rainbow shades are currently on sale on Inglot's website)
For this look, I used all shades apart from 08, the satin gold. I love how well they blend together!
On the waterline I used Urban Decay Rockstar 24/7 eyeliner and my lashes are my all time favourite Eylure #100's! I've just bought a new pair from Tescos for £4. Bargain!
What I really like about Inglot's eye shadows, is that the matte shades that include glitter aren't at all shimmery and they don't loose the glitter once applied! It's hard to describe but its amazing! It makes them very versatile to use.
I added a little OZ from Urban Decay on my inner corner for a touch more sparkle!
Brows and Mascara are as usual and that's pretty much it!
I'll upload a blog soon of my lovely new shades from Inglot Cambridge. I can't wait to have a proper play with them!
I absolutely love the freedom system, its a great way to create your own palette and get exactly what you want, and with the amount of eye shadows they have you certainly get choice! I can't wait to go back and get some more products. So far I've only tried the eye shadows (and I have one lipstick pan but haven't tried it yet), what would you guys recommend trying?
 
Hope you like my look!

8 comments: