Sunday 12 January 2014

NYE Makeup! Sleek Vintage Romance Palette Look!

Hey guys! I'm in the middle of moving still at the moment so I haven't been able to do any recent looks so I've had to hold some back! This was my makeup look for NYE! I hope you all had a lovely night, and I hope you like my look!
I've been on the hunt for Sleek's Vintage Romance Palette for a while and I found it in a piercing studio on the Isle of Wight! I was so happy! I picked it up and instantly had to do a look with it!
I'm addicted to pinks and burnt orange shades at the moment, they're so fun to play around with!
The Vintage Romance palette includes a matte shadow and shimmer/glitter shades so you can create some gorgeous looks. You will also need a hightlighter shade though!
In this palette, for this look I used the top right shade, all three gorgeous pinks and the glittery black for my eyeliner. Sometimes, I think a thick black line can ruin a look so I like to just press a black shadow into my lashline.
I wore this look out on NYE and even my 8 year old niece said she likes it! Which was a shock seeming she's a complete tomboy, and being 8 she usually just says 'what's on your face?'
 
So that's my look! Mascara and brows, the same as always and no lashes today as I wore this look out! I'm not great with actually wearing lashes, I usually just wear them for pictures! haha
 
I hope you like it! I will try and get some more looks done soon I promise! I just need to get a new lamp...
x

5 comments:

  1. So flawless! I love your eyeshadow tips. x

    Louisa - My Family & Abruzzo

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so nice! I'm the same, I love pinks, reds and burnt oranges. So pretty and can make them look pretty subtle too if you want! Gorgeous look and hope you had a good NY :)

    http://www.beekle.blogspot.co.uk - would love for you to come check my blog out :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is absolutely gorgeous!! Very feminine and glamours, I'd be so happy to do this look for many night-outs! :) I'm a huge fan of Sleek MakeUp eyeshadow palettes, they're must-haves. <3 Would you like us to follow each other in GFC and BlogLovin'? I would love to stay in touch and be friends! :)

    Take care always, love Christine ~ xo
    Chriissydollxo Blog | BlogLovin'

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this look!! Such a wearable way to wear red! X defiantly going to try this x please check out my blog x I'm very new xxx http://anappetiteformakeup.blogspot.co.uk/?m=1

    ReplyDelete
  5. gorgeous look! Red toned shadows can be so intimidating, but you make it look so wearable :) I'll definitely have to start playing around with red shadows!

    ReplyDelete