Tuesday 14 January 2014

Sleek Snapshots Palette Look!

Hello everyone!
I was going to leave this look for a few more days, but I love it too much so I thought I'd post it now!
I recently got 4 more Sleek palettes, some I was lucky enough to get for Christmas, and I want to do a look using every one! Or maybe two or three...
So here's the first look, using the Snapshots Palette!
http://enchantedmakeup.blogspot.co.uk/2014/01/sleek-snapshots-palette-look.html
The colours in this palette are incredible to work with. Some swatch a little different to how they look in the pan, which I kind of like, makes a nice surprise! Humming Bird has an amazing golden shimmer which you can't tell until applied.
This is what the pretty palette looks like! The colours are: TOP (L-R) Summer Breeze, Sand Dollar, Kiwi Flower, Lotus Flower, Humming Bird, Tequila Sunrise
BOTTOM (L-R) Sand Walker, Washed Ashore, Sunset, Green Iguana, Purple Haze, Magenta Madness.
I started with ELF primer, and NYX jumbo pencil in milk as my base. I then used Sand Walker on a small, flat angled brush to line where I wanted my crease.
Next, I patted on Summer Breeze using a small C brush onto my entire lid.
Using Purple Haze I went over Sand Walker to define my crease and blended slightly.
Using a small fluffy pencil brush I blended Magenta Madness into the Purple Haze and upwards. Using a pencil brush, I went over the crease with Purple Haze again and blended into the outer half of my lid. To create a smoother transition I finished my lid with Green Iguana.
In my inner corner I applied Sand Dollar (which I love!) and used Purple Haze and Sand Dollar under my lash line. I applied Purple Haze with a flat brush on my waterline.
Eyelashes are #100 from Eylure and my mascara as always is MAC Plush Lash and Benefit They're Real. They were beautifully together!
So that's my look! I hope you like it as much as I do! I can't wait to do another look with this palette, but first, a look with all the others!
I hope you like it! And thank you for all your lovely comments! It always brightens my day reading them :)
x

7 comments:

  1. This.is. GORGEOUS! I think It's official; I need to get that palette!
    Great post :)
    www.lilting-grace.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You dooo! It's amazing! And I still can't post on your blog :'( Disqus won't let me sign up or anything, it just refuses to work! I'm so gutted! I always try to comment on your posts! xx

      Delete
  2. Oooh, beautiful color pairing! :D
    Lucy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou Lucy! Always love hearing from you! x x x

      Delete
  3. I love these colors!
    Beautiful;)

    ReplyDelete