Wednesday 19 February 2014

OPI Brazil, Amazon...Amazoff Polish!

I love seeing online that OPI is bringing out a new collection, but what I really like doing is waiting for it to come out so I can go into the store and find the OPI that immediately stands out to me. The best way to see the colour 'true to life' is actually seeing the colour!
Amazon...Amazoff was definitely the shade for me!
This is definitely a 'me' colour! I walked into John Lewis the other week and instantly took a liking to it, and if I had the money I would have bought it there and then. A week later it was Valentine's and my wonderful boyfriend (with a fantastic memory) surprised me with it as one of my gifts!
It's such a gorgeous colour - described as a teal shimmer however I can't see the shimmer! It peeped out a little in pictures but is pretty much hidden when applied. Maybe it's sunlight activated? Won't be seeing it for a while then...However I really love how creamy it looks so I'm not disappointed.
Even though it's such a fun shade, it's surprisingly sophisticated, I'd definitely be rocking this colour everywhere I went!
It applied very evenly and was opaque after 2 coats, I did have a problem with it peeling off my thumb after a day but I'm putting that down to my base coat, it's not the one I usually use - I ran out of my OPI base and top coat :'(
Overall I couldn't be happier with this Nail Polish! With my OPI top coat its so shiny too! I will definitely be checking out some of the other colours in this collection, they've definitely caught my eye.
What do you think of OPI's new collection? It's one of my favourites for a while!
x

No comments:

Post a Comment