Monday 21 April 2014

Urban Decay Electric Palette Look #2!

Hey guys,
I am having so much fun with the Urban Decay Electric Palette! I can't get over how pigmented and flawless the pigments are.
I know I've only just put a look out but it took me soo long to do I didn't want to wait around any longer for another!
I am so tempted to wear this look out tomorrow! It's crazy bright but it looks amazing - I can't believe how well the colours blend together!
In this look I have used Slowburn, Savage, Jilted, Urban and Chaos. So half the colours in the palette!
I started with ELF cosmetics primer and NYX jumbo eye pencil in Milk as my base and Slowburn on my entire eyelid.
Next I applied Savage into my crease and blended out with Mac's Blanc Type, then darkened my crease using Jilted.
For a finishing touch I applied Aura from UD's Glinda Palette.
To my lashline I applied Chaos very closely to my lashes, to later darken Urban which went over the top, and blended out with blanc type - to create a type of gradient effect.
On my waterline is Rockstar 24/7 pencil from Urban Decay, and to create my wing I applied Perversion liquid liner.
...I think I'm a bit of an Urban Decay Junkie!
Lashes are the Princess Lashes from Born Pretty Store and Urban Decay Supercurl Curling Mascara.
So that's today's look, I hope you like it as much as I do! This is definitely a favourite of mine from recent months looks :)
x

2 comments: