Wednesday 14 May 2014

Daily dose of Lush...Parsley Porridge Soap

Hello guys,
I hope you're enjoying my Daily dose of Lush and not getting bored of it! I've got another new product to talk about today - Parsley Porridge Soap!

When this post goes out there will be 3 new soaps in Lush stores - Parsley Porridge, Mangnificent and Movis! Posts to follow on both of these, but exciting newbies! Wohoo! There will also be 2 more soaps coming out within the next few months... ooohhhhhh
Parsley Porridge is an antibacterial herbal soap packed full of lovely ingredients such as parsley, thyme, tea tree oil and aloe gel to help cool and sooth the skin with an added extra of fine oatmeal to gently exfoliate.
Because of it's antibacterial properties, I'd call this a 'Kitchen Soap' but it would also be perfect for those who have spent too long in the sunshine and have a sore bit of sunburn or those who suffer with spotty skin problems. The aloe gel and tea tree and going to be lovely and calming for your skin and keep it nice and clean at the same time!
At first I really wasn't a huge fan of the scent but it's definitely growing on me. Personally I would still only use it for washing my hands when in the kitchen but I really love the antibacterial, antiseptic and soothing properties of this soap so it's definitely going to be one I keep stocked up on over summer! (Just in case of burnt shoulders and noses!)
 
Have you guys tried this soap yet?
x

No comments:

Post a Comment