Tuesday 20 May 2014

Daily dose of Lush...Shine So Bright

Aloha Amigos!
Ok so this is a product that is perfect for people like me who mistreat their hair! I treated mine so badly due to straightening and bleaching that I've recently had to chop it all off into a pixie cut... however! This can be prevented with one little Lush Balm...
Shine So Bright is a hair balm to help treat split ends. Nothing is going to be able to get rid of split ends, apart from a few inches taken off the bottom with a pair of scissors, but you can minimise the damage and prevent any more from occurring by rubbing a small amount of this balm into the ends of your hair using your fingers.
Made with coconut oil, olive oil and shea butter it adds moisture to your hair and also doubles as a hair perfume too! Neroli oil, rosewood and grapefruit oils leave the hair with a fruity floral fragrance.
Not only do I used this for my split ends but I love using it on my fly aways! Now I have short hair there seems to be quite a few so I use this balm to calm them down and hold them in place and it works wonders!
When I recommend this product I always get asked if it makes your hair appear greasy, but because you're only using it on the ends of your hair (or for fly aways) it's never as issue. The ends of your hair are always the driest area so a little balm is going to help moisturise it and make it look beautiful!
 
Has anyone ever tried it?
x

No comments:

Post a Comment